Welcome to the Basement


After being hooked on the excellent Beer & Board Games by Blame Society Productions, I then moved on to watch another of the cool online show called Welcome to the Basement.

Here Matt Sloan and Craig Johnson watch a movie each week from Matt's backlog of films he's never seen. Its a funny, intelligent and entertaining show that leaves you wanting to start seeing more movies yourself.

I sent them the above illustration, which I just did to fill a quiet afternoon, and was delighted when they replied and Matt decided to use it as the main title slide for their new series! Its already been used, so its a huge honour for me to have it actually appearing on the show.

UPDATE:

I'm now also mentioned in the end credits of the show! Really cool!


Here's the titles is in use:





Comments

Popular Posts